Armourform has been used on most of Australia’s premier construction sites for more than 30 years, including Sydney’s Anzac Bridge, Sydney Harbour Tunnel and Lang Park Stadium. Armourform has been exported to New Zealand, England, the Middle East and South-East Asia, and used in many internationally renowned construction sites including Dubai Festival City, Burjuman Shopping Centre, Dubai; Central Plaza Tower, Hong Kong; Chi Mei Bridge, Taiwan; Singapore Airlines Tower, Singapore; My Tuan Bridge, Vietnam; Di Wang Tower, China; High Speed Rail, Korea.
Manufactured in Australia at Big River’s Grafton and Wagga Wagga sites, all Big River formply is certified under the EWPAA product certification scheme to meet to meet AS/NZS 2269 & AS/NZS 2271. All products carry the PAA stamp of accreditation to the relevant Australian and New Zealand Standards under a JAS-ANZ accredited, third party audited quality control program that is internationally recognised.
Refer to the Specifications tab for full product information, including comparative features and benefits of each product in the range.
Armourform Formply Range
|Stress Grade||Sheet Size||Thicknesses||Construction|
|F27 Armourform||1800×1200, 2400×1200||12, 17, 19 & 25mm||Total hardwood|
|F22 Armourform||1800×1200, 2400×1200||12, 17, 19 & 25mm||Mixture pine and hardwood|
|F17 Armourform||1800×1200, 2400×1200||17mm (A) 17 & 19mm (B)||All pine or pine and hardwood|
|F14 Armourform||1800×1200, 2400×1200||12, 17, 19 & 25mm||All pine|
|Stress Grades||F14, F17, F22, F27|
|Timber Species||Mixed Hardwood, Radiata Pine, 0.9mm Hardwood face and back|
|Moisture Content||As per AS/NZS 2269 (not less than 8% or more than 15%)|
|Tolerance||As per AS/NZS 2369-2008|
|Adhesives||Phenol formaldehyde (AS/NZS 2754.1) -Type A.
Melamine fortified urea formaldehyde (AS/NZS 2754-1) – Type B
|Bonds||F22 and F27 – Type B (AS/NZS 2098.2)
F17 – Type A or B
F14 – Type A
|Off-form Finish||Suitable for Class 2 and Class 3|
|Certification||EWPAA. Chain of Custody AS4707|
Features and Benefits
- Total Hardwood Green Edge formply with a high density phenolic overlay
- Premium quality formply, manufactured and designed for fixed formwork applications
- Superior spanning capabilities ideal for tableforms, jumpforms, slipforms, shutters, heavy civil engineering and mining applications
- Green Edge Red Stripe formply constructed with a mixture of hardwood / pine veneers and has a high-density phenolic overlay
- Cost effective formply with a high strength to weight ratio
- Offers great versatility as it can be used in all applications from conventional to system formwork
- Green Edge Yellow Stripe formply constructed with mixed species veneers with a hardwood face and phenolic overlay
- Highly durable and ideal for general formwork use such as decks, recast and tilt up panel construction
- Constructed from pine veneers with hardwood face and phenolic overlay
- Cost effective formply for general use, but without the strength or re-usability of the higher stress graded products in our range