New generation Big River engineered flooring combines beauty, economy and ease of installation. Quality is guaranteed by the Big River Group and more than a century of expertise in the timber building products industry.
The unique beauty of native timbers is preserved in a thick layer of Australian hardwood harvested from managed forests, fully finished and coated and mounted on a rigid plywood base, ready to install. This heavy duty 4mm slice of genuine hardwood provides the appearance and performance of a solid hardwood floor. The extra thickness of the top veneer means it can be sanded back (more than once) to provide a new lease of life for the floor in years to come.
Beneath the dense eucalypt veneer is an engineered hardwood plywood core, with a simple tongue and groove connecting system, for economy and ease of installation. The ply core provides the same strength you would expect from a solid hardwood board but with greater stability.
- 2200 x 133 x 15mm (70% full length boards per pack)
- 2.3408m2 per pack.
- Engineered plywood core
- Tongue and groove profile
- Micro-bevelled edge
- 4mm Australian hardwood veneer
- 20 year limited warranty against wear-through
- Lifetime warranty against warping, buckling or bond failure
- Pre finished matte coating
- UV cured coating finish
- Species – Australian Chestnut, Blackbutt, Brushbox, Spotted Gum, Sydney Blue Gum and Tasmanian Oak